Senior Fire & Security Installation Engineer – Central Belt, Scotland
Due to continued expansion we have a vacancy for an experienced Fire & Security Installation Engineer to join our team.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate as the role will be working within a fast paced environment of the security and communications industry utilising the latest cutting edge technology.
We are ideally looking for a high calibre candidate with 5 years minimum installation experience in the following disciplines:
- Fire Alarm (Honeywell Pearl, Notifier)
- IPCCTV (Axis Communications, Milestone Software)
- Intruder (Galaxy, Scantronic)
- Access Control (Salto , Paxton, Comelit)
- Voice & Data Cabling
- Disabled Refuge Alarm
- Disabled Toilet Alarm
The Senior Installation Engineer will be part of our Projects Team installing our products on large scale new build commercial projects, leading the team onsite and seeing the project through to Commissioning and handover stage.
The Role will involve the installation of cabling requirements as per site drawings, fit out of equipment, commissioning of the systems at the end of the project to strict deadlines.
Our Sites are usually based across the central belt, Scotland.
The Senior Installation Engineer must uphold the highest level of customer service and health and safety at all times.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills :
- Industry training specifically in Fire and Security
- Knowledge and installation experience of Fire Alarm Systems to BS 5839-1:2002
- Strong Communication skills
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- CSCS/ECS Card would be essential
- IPAF would be desirable
- Basic Disclosure Scotland and 5 year security check will be required for the successful candidate
Working Hours are 40 Hours per week Mon – Fri.
Salary : Negotiable
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Job posted on: 24th March 2016