Elevate Your Career with King Communications & Security
Due to continued expansion, we have a vacancy for a Service Engineer.
We are ideally looking for a high calibre candidate with at least 5 year’s Service / Maintenance experience and should be conversant in the following systems to carry out preventative maintenance along with fault diagnosis and repair without supervision:
- Fire Alarm (Honeywell Pearl, Notifier)
- IPCCTV (Axis, Milestone Software)
- Intruder (Galaxy, Scantronic, Veritas)
- Access Control (Salto, Paxton, Comelit, ACT)
We can provide further training for Nursecall Systems, Disabled Refuge and any other relevant systems. The service engineer should ideally have 5 year’s experience in Fire and Security and have a working knowledge of the relevant British Standards applicable for the systems.
The role will cover service across the central belt of Scotland predominantly and must produce accurate reporting information feeding back to the service desk operation.
The following skills and experience would be beneficial to any candidate:-
- Industry training specifically in Fire and Intruder Alarms
- Knowledge and experience of Fire Alarm Systems to BS 5839-1:2013
- Install, commission and repair of systems
- Strong Communication skills
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- CSCS/ECS Card would be desirable
A Basic Disclosure Scotland and a 5-year security check will be required for any successful candidate. Working Hours are 40 Hours per week Mon – Fri, a competitive package will be provided for the winning candidate.
Applications: Please send your CV to email@example.com